[bitcoin-dev] BIP Number Request: Open Asset

Nicolas Dorier nicolas.dorier at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 02:25:04 UTC 2016

I think that regardless of merits protocol or limitations of protocols,
once they become used and stable they merit their place as a BIP.
I'd like to submit OA as is on flavien's repository, and update or reword
things once it is there. (so he can ACK easily and we can keep track of
changes instead of using mails back and forth)
It would be useful to have other colored coin protocols as well. (EPOBC and
Colu)