[bitcoin-dev] BIP Number Request: Addresses over Audio

Daniel Hoffman danielhoffman699 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 04:41:32 UTC 2016

I started work on the decoder. It works by comparing each cycle of the sine
wave recorded with a certain frequency (freq_t). The function that does
this currently returns the last sample that falls in that range over all
samples. The longest chain to match up with a certain frequency the best is
interpreted as that frequency (assuming it passes an entrance floor to
separate it from static).  I will probably extrapolate the sine wave to
more samples (320 kbps+), but this works OK just for testing. I am also
prepping the docs per the official BIP spec.

GitHub is https://github.com/Dako300/BIP-0170

Is it okay to host the BIP on my own GitHub, or do I need to host it on a
more official repository?