[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin Currency

Henning Kopp henning.kopp at uni-ulm.de
Wed Dec 14 08:00:51 UTC 2016

Hi Ben,

not sure if this is the right mailing list for that. I think it rather
belongs to bitcoin-discuss.

And I am also not sure if I understand your question. What you may
mean is the private key of a user. If you find this, you can spend his
funds and also prove that you own the funds.

Depending on your level of understanding of Bitcoin, this blogpost may
be insightful for you:
http://www.michaelnielsen.org/ddi/how-the-bitcoin-protocol-actually-works/

All the best
Henning