[bitcoin-dev] Multisig with hashes instead of pubkeys

Andrew onelineproof at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 18:29:07 UTC 2016

Hi

Is there a worked out scriptPubKey for doing multisig with just hashes
of the participants? I think it is doable and it is more secure to a
compromised ECDSA. I'm thinking something like this for the
scriptPubKey:
 2 OP_SWAP OP_SWAP OP_SWAP OP_DUP OP_HASH160 <pubKeyHash1>
OP_EQUALVERIFY OP_DUP OP_HASH160 <pubKeyHash2> OP_EQUALVERIFY OP_DUP
OP_HASH160 <pubKeyHash3> OP_EQUALVERIFY 3 OP_CHECKMULTISIG

and <sigs><pubkeys> for the scriptSig

Can anyone confirm or send me a link to the worked out script?

Thanks

--
PGP: B6AC 822C 451D 6304 6A28  49E9 7DB7 011C D53B 5647