[bitcoin-dev] BIP proposal: Increase block size limit to 2 megabytes

Trevin Hofmann trevinhofmann at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 19:19:44 UTC 2016

Patrick,

I would say that a company's terms of service should include their position
on this issue. It does not seem reasonable that they all are required to
provide access to coins on every single fork. Are custodial wallet users
also entitled to Clam, Zcash, and Decred, and others?

Regardless, I think this thread should be about the technical merits of the
BIP. Discussion of hard forks would be better held elsewhere.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Patrick Strateman via bitcoin-dev <