[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin Core 0.12.0 release candidate 1 available

xor at freenetproject.org xor at freenetproject.org
Sun Jan 17 22:57:28 UTC 2016

On Sunday, January 17, 2016 11:08:08 AM Wladimir J. van der Laan via bitcoin-
dev wrote:
> Preliminary release notes for the release can be found here:
>
>     https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/0.12/doc/release-notes.md

The part which lists raw Git pull requests says:
> #6057 ac5476e re-enable wallet in autoprune

But the main, handwritten part does not mention this.
Is pruning really finished, i.e. could I safely use it as a wallet "end-user"?

IMHO it would be one of the most interesting feature for users, as it could
fix the issue of taking >60 GB of disk space.

So if it is finished, please mention that
- it's finished
- how to enable it.

Thanks for your hard work! :)