[bitcoin-dev] Segregated Witness App Development

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:31:17 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Mark Friedenbach via bitcoin-dev <

> Wouldn't this be entirely on topic for #bitcoin-dev? It's probably better
> not to fragment the communication channels and associated infrastructure
> (logs, bots, etc.)

Yeah, I agree that this is on topic for #bitcoin-dev. I think that if
segwit discussion got to the point of clouding out all other development
discussions, then perhaps it would be time for a new channel. I would
definitely like to see segwit discussion not fragmented into a separate
venue.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507