[bitcoin-dev] Three Month bitcoin-dev Moderation Review

Gavin gavinandresen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 21:38:44 UTC 2016

> On Jan 23, 2016, at 3:59 PM, Peter Todd via bitcoin-dev <bitcoin-dev at lists.linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
>
> I would extend this to say that the technical explanation also should
> contribute uniquely to the conversation; a +1 with an explanation
> the last +1 gave isn't useful.

Yes, comments should contribute to the discussion, with either technical discussion or additional relevant data. I think a +1 like the following should be encouraged:

"+1: we had eleven customer support tickets in just the last week that would have been prevented if XYZ.

Jane Doe, CTO CoinBitChainBasely.com"