[bitcoin-dev] Hardfork to fix difficulty drop algorithm

Jérémie Dubois-Lacoste jeremie.dl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:24:31 UTC 2016

> BtcDrak tells me he has well-tested code for this in his altcoin
Could you be more explicit, which altcoin is that?

> I am unaware of any reason this would be controversial
Probably not until you get to the details of any proposal. What is
your exact proposal here? Algorithm? Parameters?
As you likely know a too short time window would be dangerous for
other reasons. Getting to an agreement as to what is reasonable or not
is not necessarily trivial.

Jeremie