[bitcoin-dev] Compact Block Relay BIP

Tom tomz at freedommail.ch
Mon May 9 13:57:10 UTC 2016

On Monday 09 May 2016 13:40:55 Peter Todd wrote:
> >> [It's a little disconcerting that you appear to be maintaining a fork
> >> and are unaware of this.]
> >
> >ehm...
>
> Can you please explain why you moved the above part of gmaxwell's reply to
> here,

A personal attack had no place in the technical discussion, I moved it out.

Initially I asked him to please avoid personal attacks, but I thought better
of it and edited my reply to just "ehm...".

The moderators failed to catch his aggressive tone while moderating my post
(see archives) for being too aggressive.

I'm sure this message will also not be allowed through. I would not even blame
the moderators since this, and Peters, messages were both off-topic.

I thank you for todays talks, it makes me certain of the thing I said this
weekend on Reddit that this list is not a suitable place for all the different
stakeholders to talk on a level playing field.

If any of you agree, please urge the approach that we replace the entire
moderation team with a new one. This will be the least painful solution for
everyone in the ecosystem.

Thanks again.