[bitcoin-dev] BIP: OP_PRANDOM

Eric Martindale eric at ericmartindale.com
Fri May 20 18:32:07 UTC 2016

Matthew,

You should take a look at OP_DETERMINISTICRANDOM [1] from the Elements
Project.  It aims to achieve a similar goal.

Code is in the `alpha` branch [2].

[1]: https://www.elementsproject.org/elements/opcodes/
[2]:
https://github.com/ElementsProject/elements/blob/alpha/src/script/interpreter.cpp#L1252-L1305

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 8:29 AM Matthew Roberts via bitcoin-dev <