[bitcoin-dev] Implementing Covenants with OP_CHECKSIGFROMSTACKVERIFY

Johnson Lau jl2012 at xbt.hk
Thu Nov 3 03:35:02 UTC 2016

Interesting. I have implemented OP_CHECKSIGFROMSTACKVERIFY in a different way from the Elements. Instead of hashing the data on stack, I directly put the 32 byte hash to the stack. This should be more flexible as not every system are using double-SHA256

https://github.com/jl2012/bitcoin/commits/mast_v3_master <https://github.com/jl2012/bitcoin/commits/mast_v3_master>