[bitcoin-dev] Drivechain proposal using OP_COUNT_ACKS

Andrew Johnson andrew.johnson83 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:18:08 UTC 2016

The purpose of this list is highly technical discussion, not political
disagreements.

Is this particular proposal encumbered by a licensing type, patent, or
pending patent which would preclude it from being used in the bitcoin
project?  If not, you're wildly off topic.

On Oct 2, 2016 12:11 PM, "Peter Todd via bitcoin-dev" <