[bitcoin-dev] ScalingBitcoin 2015: Retarget - Call For Proposals Now Open

Matt Corallo lf-lists at mattcorallo.com
Thu Sep 1 00:56:08 UTC 2016

Hi all,

For those who missed it, the deadline for submissions has been extended
to Sept 9th so be sure to submit before then! We will be doing rolling
acceptance this time around to try to get most responses out before the
23rd.

Because a few folks seemed to have some confusion, the definition of
"scaling" here is pretty broad - while we definitely will have a lot of
talks on the usual tx-volume-throughput things, the topics of interest
also include things like fungibility. The full list from the site (for
inspiration purposes, this is by no means exhaustive) is:

Improving Bitcoin throughput
Layer 2 ideas (i.e. payment channels, etc.)
Security and privacy
Incentives and fee structures
Testing, simulation, and modeling
Network resilience and latency