[bitcoin-dev] Segwit2Mb - combined soft/hard fork - Request For Comments

Sergio Demian Lerner sergio.d.lerner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 11:44:11 UTC 2017

Some people have asked me for the current implementation of this patch to
review. I remind you that the current patch does not implement the
hard-fork signaling, as requested by Matt.

The Segwit2Mb patch can be found here:
https://github.com/SergioDemianLerner/bitcoin/commits/master

For now, the segwit2mb repo has a single test file using the old internal
blockchain building method (test/block_size_tests.cpp). This must be
replaced soon with a better external test using the bitcoin/qa/rpc-tests
tests, which I will begin to work on now after I collect all comments from
the community.

regards