[bitcoin-dev] Using a storage engine without UTXO-index

Bram Cohen bram at bittorrent.com
Fri Apr 7 18:39:18 UTC 2017

Expanding on this question a bit, it's optimized for parallel access, but
hard drive access isn't parallel and memory accesses are very fast, so
shouldn't the target of optimization be about cramming as much as possible
in memory and minimizing disk accesses?

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 11:18 AM, Gregory Maxwell via bitcoin-dev <