[bitcoin-dev] Transaction signalling

Tim Ruffing tim.ruffing at mmci.uni-saarland.de
Tue Apr 18 22:29:17 UTC 2017

I don't have an opinion on whether signaling is a good idea in general.

However I don't think that using addresses is a good idea, because this
has privacy implications. For example, it makes it much easier to link
the addresses, e.g., inputs with change address. (The change address
votes for the same proposal as the input address.)

Tim