[bitcoin-dev] UTXO growth scaling solution proposal

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest dermoth at aei.ca
Tue Aug 22 23:29:41 UTC 2017

I'm just getting the proposal out... if we decide to go forward (pretty
huge "if" right now) whenever it kicks in after 15, 50 or 100 years
should be decided as early as possible.

Are CheckLockTimeVerify transactions accepted yet? I thought most
special transactions were only accepted on Testnet... In any case we
should be able to scan the blockchain and look for any such transaction.
And I hate to make this more complex, but maybe re-issuing the tx from
coinbase could be an option?

--
Thomas