[bitcoin-dev] A DNS-like decentralized mapping for wallet addresses?

CANNON cannon at cannon-ciota.info
Fri Dec 1 04:17:37 UTC 2017

On 12/01/2017 03:15 AM, Lucas Clemente Vella via bitcoin-dev wrote:
> Unfortunately it didn't catch, but it would

Interesting, I just mentioned namecoin literally seconds before this email arrived.
Saying "it did not catch" is not accurate I'd say. It still works great, and namecoin
has actually made great progress this year 2017. I'd say that namecoin has great potential
but just not widely adopted yet.

Would be real nice to have namecion support in major bitcoin wallets for name to data mapping.