[bitcoin-dev] Sign / Verify message against SegWit P2SH addresses.

Jason Dreyzehner jason at dreyzehner.com
Thu Dec 21 17:23:49 UTC 2017

You might be interested in this proposal, which is very similar. The repo
contains a very basic implementation in typescript:
https://github.com/bitauth/bitauth2017/blob/master/bips/0-bitauth.mediawiki

https://github.com/bitauth/bitauth2017/

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 4:59 PM Mark Friedenbach via bitcoin-dev <