[bitcoin-dev] A Modified Version of Luke-jr's Block Size BIP

t. khan teekhan42 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:19:43 UTC 2017

>My BIP draft didn't make progress because the community opposes any block
size
>increase hardfork ever.

Luke, how do you know the community opposes that? Specifically, how did you
come to this conclusion?

>Your version doesn't address the current block size
>issues (ie, the blocks being too large).

Why do you think blocks are "too large"? Please cite some evidence. I've
asked this before and you ignored it, but an answer would be helpful to the
discussion.

- t.k.

On Sun, Feb 5, 2017 at 6:02 PM, Luke Dashjr via bitcoin-dev <