[bitcoin-dev] Committed bloom filters for improved wallet performance and SPV security

bfd at cock.lu bfd at cock.lu
Tue Jan 3 20:18:59 UTC 2017

The concept combined with the weak blocks system where miners commit
to potential transaction inclusion with fractional difficulty blocks
is possible. I'm not personally convinced that unconfirmed transaction
display in a wallet is worth the privacy trade-off. The user has very
little to gain from this knowledge until the txn is in a block.