[bitcoin-dev] Committed bloom filters for improved wallet performance and SPV security

bfd at cock.lu bfd at cock.lu
Tue Jan 3 22:28:56 UTC 2017

The concept was not particularly targeted towards businesses, but
allowing for significantly improved wallet performance and reducing
privacy for lite clients. You would expect that a business has the
capacity to run a fully validating, fully storing node of their own.
If they’re not something is fundamentally broken with Bitcoin, or
their rationale of continuing to use it.