[bitcoin-dev] Mutli-push op_return

Chris ctpacia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 04:32:53 UTC 2017

Maybe I was too premature. The script wiki (which I realize might not be
up to date) says only one pushdata is allowed but I don't see that in
the code.

https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/e8cfe1ee2d01c493b758a67ad14707dca15792ea/src/policy/policy.cpp#L49

Am I missing something or am I correct to assume that multiple pushdatas
in op_return would normally be considered standard?