[bitcoin-dev] BIP - Block75 - Historical and future projections (t. khan)

t. khan teekhan42 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 19:09:42 UTC 2017

As Block75 maintains blocks at 75% full (average over time), it
automatically stabilizes transaction fees at about the level they were in
May/June 2016. It will even do so through changes in transaction size and
volume caused by SegWit and Lightning.

- t.k.

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 11:14 PM, Ryan J Martin via bitcoin-dev <