[bitcoin-dev] Updating the Scaling Roadmap

Paul Sztorc truthcoin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 22:57:12 UTC 2017

On 7/11/2017 6:41 PM, Tao Effect wrote:
> Dear Paul,
>
> Drivechain has several issues that you've acknowledged but have not,
> IMO, adequately (at all really) addressed [1].

I replied to your email at length, at [2]. You should read that email,
and then reply to it with your outstanding objections, if you still have
them (per the usual customs of a mailing list).

[2]
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2017-June/014609.html

> Adopting DC would be an irreversible course of action,

This is false -- it is easily reversible with a second soft fork.

Also, I would say to everyone that, (in my opinion as the OP) this
conversation will go off-topic if it veers exclusively into 'drivechain
review'.

Paul