[bitcoin-dev] Requirement for pseudonymous BIP submissions

Andrew Johnson andrew.johnson83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 16:57:56 UTC 2017

I think this is an excellent idea. I consider myself to be extremely
data-driven and logical in my thinking, and have still fallen victim to
thinking "oh great, what's <person I've been annoyed by in the past> on
about now?" when seeing something posted or proposed.

And vice versa, it prevents people from being more partial to a bad or not
so great idea simply because it was posited by someone they hold in high
regard.

Simple, yet effective.  I would actually even go a step further and say
that all BIPs should be done this way as a matter of procedure, I can't
think of a downside.

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 10:46 AM Chris Stewart via bitcoin-dev <

Andrew Johnson