[bitcoin-dev] Inquiry: Transaction Tiering

praxeology_guy praxeology_guy at protonmail.com
Sat Mar 25 04:42:30 UTC 2017

Potentially miners could create their own private communication channel/listening port for submitting transactions that they would not relay to other miners/the public node relay network. Users could then chose who they want to relay to. Miners would be incentivized to not relay higher fee transactions, because they would want to keep them to themselves for higher profits.

Cheers,
Praxeology Guy