[bitcoin-dev] Hard fork proposal from last week's meeting

Jeremy jlrubin at mit.edu
Tue Mar 28 17:33:31 UTC 2017

I think it's probably safer to have a fork-to-minumum (e.g. minimal
coinbase+header) after a certain date than to fork up at a certain date. At
least in that case, the default isn't breaking consensus, but you still get
the same pressure to fork to a permanent solution.

I don't endorse the above proposal, but remarked for the sake of guiding
the argument you are making.

--
@JeremyRubin <https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>
<https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Wang Chun via bitcoin-dev <