[bitcoin-dev] Inquiry: Transaction Tiering

Andrew Baine andrew.baine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 14:57:09 UTC 2017

The bitcoin ecosystem is better off the more transactions are propogated
peer-to-peer than directly to miners. We want miners listening to the
network, not soliciting transactions directly from users. You whispering
your transactions to your miner-of-choice while I whisper to mine
contravenes a critical value-add of the peer-to-peer network in my opinion.

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 10:35 AM Martin Stolze via bitcoin-dev <