[bitcoin-dev] Hard fork proposal from last week's meeting

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:24:53 UTC 2017

Except if people have some incentive to do it, simple example: I have
some servers, they are doing some work but are not so busy finally, I
can decide to run some nodes, this does not cost me more (and less for
the planet than setting up new servers) and I get some rewards (as an
illustration of this my servers are mining zcash and running zcash
nodes, this is of course absolutely not profitable but since this does
not disturb what the servers are primarly intended for and I get some
small zecs with no additionnal costs, why not doing it?) Of course we
can then consider that people doing this are finally using the network...

--
Zcash wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/zcash-wallets
Bitcoin wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-wallets