[bitcoin-dev] Full node "tip" function

Matt Corallo lf-lists at mattcorallo.com
Wed May 3 22:03:43 UTC 2017

If we ever have a problem getting blocks, we could consider adding something to pay to receive historical blocks but luckily that isn't a problem we have today - the available connection slots and bandwidth on the network today appears to be more than sufficient to saturate nearly any fully-validating node.