[bitcoin-dev] Full node "tip" function

Erik Aronesty erik at q32.com
Thu May 4 13:47:45 UTC 2017

 - Full nodes already perform many valuable services, and simply allowing
people to pay for better service is something operators can do now - even
without it being baked into bitcoind.   Paying for access to a higher-speed
relay network, for example, is something that many operators would do.

- Baking in the ability to add service fees could make more people *want*
to run more high quality, highly available full nodes... which is really
one of the most important things developers can be doing.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 9:37 AM, Aymeric Vitte via bitcoin-dev <