[bitcoin-dev] Combining SPV and Stealth addresses

Chris Pacia ctpacia at gmail.com
Thu May 4 16:23:27 UTC 2017

Yes I've had it working using two pushes in op_return.

op_return op_pushdata <flag> op_pushdata <ephem_pubkey>

Flag goes in your filter. You anonymity set is all other transactions using
that same flag.

This is fairly decent privacy but the problem is you still need filter
matches on outgoing transactions to build a functioning wallet. So it might
not be an improvement over standard bloom filters but at least you can do
stealth if you want.

On May 4, 2017 9:00 AM, "Henning Kopp via bitcoin-dev" <