[bitcoin-dev] Full node "tip" function

Sergio Demian Lerner sergio.d.lerner at gmail.com
Mon May 8 22:15:48 UTC 2017

Yes you practically can. No proxy can defeat the protocol investing less
money than buying storage space to store the blockchain.

Even with challenge-response delays of minutes.  That's why it will be
fully controlled by a RSK smart-contract, with no user intervention.
I'm will post about this soon.