[bitcoin-dev] BIP proposal: NODE_NETWORK_LIMITED service bits

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Thu May 11 20:36:33 UTC 2017

Sorry again, is this discussion really serious?

In this thread, previous ones or others, the level of approximation is
obvious, often shadowed by useless maths/papers and strange calculations
that are not helping, at the end nobody knows what would happen "if",
how far the chain can roll back, etc

Then don't make pruning the default if it's the current concern, pruning
is of no use

Again, the priority should be to scale the full nodes

Zcash wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/zcash-wallets
Bitcoin wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-wallets
Get the torrent dynamic blocklist: http://peersm.com/getblocklist
Check the 10 M passwords list: http://peersm.com/findmyass