[bitcoin-dev] Simplicity proposal - Jets?

Mark Friedenbach mark at friedenbach.org
Fri Nov 3 16:19:39 UTC 2017

To reiterate, none of the current work focuses on Bitcoin integration, and many architectures are possible.

However the Jets would have to be specified and agreed to upfront for costing reasons, and so they would be known to all validators. There would be no reason to include anything more then the identifying hash in any contract using the jet.