[bitcoin-dev] Proposal: allocate Github issue instead of wiki page to BIP discussion

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 18:15:10 UTC 2017

+10k

Indeed, as any project Github issues should be enabled for BIPs,
wondering too since some time why this is not the case, and then if an
issue is worth discussing here it can be redirected to the list

Zcash wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/zcash-wallets
Bitcoin wallets made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-wallets
Get the torrent dynamic blocklist: http://peersm.com/getblocklist
Check the 10 M passwords list: http://peersm.com/findmyass