[bitcoin-dev] Generalized sharding protocol for decentralized scaling without Miners owning our BTC

Tao Effect contact at taoeffect.com
Tue Oct 10 20:43:17 UTC 2017

What?

That is not correct.

There is a fixed amount of Bitcoin, as I said.

The only difference is what chain it is on.

It is precisely because there is a fixed amount that when you burn-to-withdraw you mint on another chain.

I will not respond to any more emails unless they’re from core developers. Gotta run.

--
Sent from my mobile device.