[bitcoin-dev] Optimization of Codes for Electrum

Daryl - . chuaxuanlong at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 17:12:44 UTC 2017

Dear Bitcoin-Dev,

I’m writing in to enquire on the post (https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2013-July/002916.html) and I’d like to seek your help and understanding on the codes you modified in order to optimize the syncing of blockchain. For instance, the functions that you modified/variables/values that may lead to a better performance. I’m currently working on further optimising Electrum in terms of syncing and any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and I really look forward to your prompt reply soon.

Regards,
Daryl