[bitcoin-dev] [BIP Proposal] Token Protocol Specification

Luca Venturini luca at token21.com
Wed Sep 6 19:25:16 UTC 2017

Hi Luke,

thanks for your feedback.

I can try to coordinate with the OpenAssets group, but the base
requirements are completely different. For example, they are very far
from any form of plausible deniability.

Please tell me which problems are not solved technically, so that I can
try to fix the differences between the claims and the technical part, if
any.

Luca