[bitcoin-dev] SF proposal: prohibit unspendable outputs with amount=0

Jorge Timón jtimon at jtimon.cc
Sat Sep 9 21:11:57 UTC 2017

Tier Nolan, right, a new tx version would be required.

I have to look deeper into the CT as sf proposal.

What futures upgrades could this conflict with it's precisely the
question here. So that vague statement without providing any example
it's not very valuable.

Although TXO commitments are interesting, I don't think they make UTXO
growth a "non-issue" and I also don't think they justify not doing
this.

Yeah, the costs for spammers are very small and doesn't really improve
things all that much, as acknowledged in the initial post.