[bitcoin-dev] Bitcoin Assistance

Omar Shibli omarshib at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 13:12:48 UTC 2017

According to my understanding, Bitcoin protocol is a combination of several
components (node, miner, wallet..), you can use different licenses for
different components, as long as the components are well structured and
inter APIs are well defined and encapsulated, therefore, incompatible
licenses could be not an issue.
Please note that I'm not legal advisor and this is just my personal opinion.

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 12:53 AM, Radcliffe, Mark via bitcoin-dev <