[bitcoin-dev] Suggestion for a universal bitcoin value scale

damgaard.martin at gmail.com damgaard.martin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 20:10:04 UTC 2018

Hi bitcoin-dev at lists.linuxfoundation.org
Here is my humble attempt to make a contribution to the impressive work that you all are doing.
I am unfamiliar with the normal BIP procedures. I have therefore just tried to follow the example of BIP 176 by Jimmy Song, in order make something similar. I suggest a universal bitcoin value color scale, for tackling the same decimal problem, as identified by the BIP 176 proposal.
I have attached the document in three different formats (*.rtf, *.pdf and *.docx) as I do not know your preferred format. I hope you will find my suggestion useful.

Thank you and all the best
Martin Damgaard