[bitcoin-dev] Simple lock/unlock mechanism

アルム カールヨハン karl at dglab.com
Wed Feb 28 04:34:18 UTC 2018

A few p.s.'es:

1. Graftroot probably breaks this (someone could just sign the
time-locked output with a script that has no time-lock).

2. Address reuse of discarded privkeys would be a problem. A way to
alleviate might be that freezing includes a send to a new address and
the privkeys for that new one are discarded instead. One extra
transaction, but reduces the risk of accidentally throwing away
`donations4mybook` vanity keys.

-Kalle.