[bitcoin-dev] Transaction Merging (bip125 relaxation)

Moral Agent ethan.scruples at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 21:56:41 UTC 2018

Another way to limit abuse would be to have the fee *rate* be required to
increase, which is kind of the spirit of RBF, applied to this situation.

That is to say, if you wished to replace transactions A and B with C which
spends the same inputs as A and B, then the following must be true before C
will be relayed:

(Fee_A + Fee_B) / (Weight_A + Weight_B) < Fee_C / Weight_C

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 11:31 AM, Rhavar via bitcoin-dev <