[bitcoin-dev] Transaction Coins

Jakub Trnka jakub.trnka at chainanalytics.net
Fri Jul 13 00:27:31 UTC 2018

I think building some overlay scarcity and value on top of bitcoin blockchain would incentivize people to transact a lot. An equilibrium would emerge between paying transaction fees and mining new coins. Which would effectively be equivalent to selling bitcoin and buying some mergemined altcoin, except this would congest the bitcoin network. You can easily borrow scarcity from bitcoin in some sidechain.

Jakub Trnka