[bitcoin-dev] v0.16.1 test_bitcoin fails on Deian 9

Marco Falke falke.marco at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:23:43 UTC 2018

Hi, and thanks for the detailed issue report.

This was a known issue in test code that is only compiled when
debugging. It will be fixed in the upcoming 0.16.2 and 0.17.0
releases.

If you see any further issues, note that we track technical issues
related to the Bitcoin Core code base on our issue tracker:
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/new

Marco

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 9:48 AM, Shigeya Suzuki via bitcoin-dev