[bitcoin-dev] [BIP Proposal] BetterHash Mining Protocol Replacements

Chris Pacia ctpacia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 01:26:35 UTC 2018

Really like that you're moving forward with this. A few months ago I was
working on something similar as it seemed like nobody else was interested.

In regards to the specific proposal, would it make sense to offer a tx
subscription endpoint in addition to TRANSACTION_DATA_REQUEST? Such an
endpoint could respond to the subscription with the current full list of
transactions and then push the diff every time a new template is pushed.
A client that wants to inspect and modify the transactions would use
quite a bit less data than polling the request endpoint.