[bitcoin-dev] BIP suggestion: PoW proportional to block transaction sum

Darren Weber dweber.consulting at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 21:01:22 UTC 2018

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for considering this suggestion.  You've raised some interesting
points (and concluded that it could be very difficult to implement).  I'm
not yet at a point where I could answer any questions about implementation
details with any authority.  With that caveat, your points are worth
considering further and I will dwell on it for a bit.

Best regards,
Darren

--
Darren L. Weber, Ph.D.